wwe future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again) - Page 3 Empty Re: When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:25 am

Torrie stared at John, for a moment before she gave him the phone. "Ohh sorry" Torrie said as she shifted herself away from John and sat down on the bed while Chloe stayed near John.

"Oh this is gonna be fun....." John sighed, before he answered his phone and put to his ear even though he had a throbbing headache.

"Hello"

"Oh so you actually answer now?" John closed his eyes for a moment hearing her snap in his ear.

"Liz, I'm sorry....I can't"

"Sorry you don't know the meaning of the word, with everything I have done for you.....and you never spend time with me, I cancelled on my friends hoping you would be here...and where are you? what's so important that you're not with me," Torrie's eyes grew a little while John turned his gaze to the Boise Belle.

Was she more important to John? was something going on unknown to both of them is fate finally putting something together was it destiny? Is the questions that went through Torrie's head as she listened.

"Hello, John are you still there?"

"Yes," He spoke closing his eyes while he started to think was Torrie more important. Normally he wouldn't have to be asked twice, he would have gone to Liz by now but something stopped him from even opening the door.

He didn't want to leave.

"Your fiancee......I guess I don't mean that much to you, i guess your career means more to you than I do"

John rubbed his temple with his two fingers, while Torrie just lowered her head down feeling quite out of place since she could hear the conversation. The white as snow, puppy walked over to Torrie and her lovable owner picked her up and embraced her.

"You know that's not true, I just can't okay I'm sorry...Vince really wants to talk to Randy and I about our storyline and...."

"He does" Torrie mouthed, John shook his head showing her he's trying to lie so she just nodded her head with a very small grin across her face.

"But... you just said I mean more...so why are you not coming to see me?"

"No I can't, I'm sorry look I promise tomorrow we'll do something"

"You're back on the road then!" She shouted.

"Well...."

"Why is it I have always got to make sacrifrices I don't want to be the road with you I just want you to spend sometime with me" Liz spoke sounding like she was about to cry.

Torrie bit her lip gently, doing something she really wished she didn't have to do. "You've gotta do it Torrie, I know you don't want too....I thought god loves me" Torrie thought in her head, feeling her heart start to sink.

"Go John, It's fine I'll see you some other time" Torrie whispered while Chloe stared at John. She knew he had things to do, so she would have to let herself let him go again but John didn't want too because he didn't know when he was going to see Torrie Wilson again.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again) - Page 3 Empty Re: When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:30 am

"Liz, hang on a second," John took the phone, placing his hand over it so Liz wouldn't hear anything, "Tor, I don't want to go but i have another idea instead."

"What is it?" Torrie raised her eyebrow wondering what John was going to ask her, "Are you sure you don't want me to leave because it's totally fine."

"No I was thinking something else," John said, "I can tell Liz that we bumped into each other in the hotel and i said i'll invite you to dinner and all three of us can go."

"John, it doesn't sound to right."

"I know what happened between you guys a few years back but that's in the past and Liz probably forgot about," Spoke the Champ, "Do this for me, please?"

Torrie looked at John's puppy dog eyes and just couldn't say no, "okay, i'll come."

A big smile came across his face, "YES! He cheered as he went back on the phone, "Okay, how about we grab a bite to eat down at the restaurant but i'm going tp have a friend come along, if you don't mind." he said to Liz.

"As long as it isn't the big show because last time he ate all of my chicken marsala!" Complained liz.

"It's not."

"Okay, fine. As long as i'm with you i'm happy. I hope whoever you bring is not someone like that trashy girl that i got in a fight with. What's her name? Terri? No, Torrie!"

"Yeah, it's not," John lied, "See you down in a few minutes," John quietly hung up the phone as he looked at Torrie, "I hope your hungry because we are going to go eat."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:31 am

Torrie stared at John for a moment before she smiled sweetly "I am, but I really don't want to get into a fight with her again" Torrie muttered softly leaning a little closer to John.

"Don't worry you won't, okay past is past" He said to Torrie.

Torrie softly nodded her head. "Alright" She then smiled again at John. "Things I do for you," She added teasing a little.

John softly chuckled before he stood up from the bed and turned his gaze to the Boise Belle. "I might as well cut myself in half, you know go with Liz and one stays with you"

"Maybe clone yourself, that could work" Torrie giggled before she walked over to her coat stand, and slipped on her light pink jacket with a black hat looking as always, stylish in her own way.

"Are you okay now?" Torrie asked.

John nodded with a small grin "Yeah, thanks I needed that...."

"Are you sure you don't want to get checked out, because you don't collapse for no reason, I'm just saying it's not normal" Torrie spoke with a light worried tone in her voice, she knew John didn't like being fussed on.

"It's happened to me before, so..."

Torrie looked at John, before the worry rose higher in her eyes "It's happened before, how many time?"

"Once, twice don't matter....." John dismissed while he rubbed his temple gently, not wanting to make a fuss.

"John, how many times?" Torrie asked worried.

"I can't remember, can we just go?" John asked Torrie.

She stared at John with a worried look across her face before she sat back down on the bed "Nope not until you tell how many times this has happened to you before," Torrie spoke before she folded her arms.

"Torrie, it doesn't matter...okay?" John stressed.

Torrie answered John before she perked up her head at him. "I'm stubborn as you, so come on tell me"

"Okay, okay twice that's it alright,"

"And what are you gonna do about it? you're obviously over working yourself"

"Engaged to Liz, trust me it's no surprise everything I do she complains, then she cries and i back down so I'm kind of on coffee 10 hours a day." John told.

"John you have to slow down, you're slowly burning yourself out I know that you love your career, I know you do I'm so proud of that, and of you but you need to just take a few steps back" Torrie encouraged to the strong at heart Champion, John Cena.

John nodded "I will, now come on"

"And if she really...loved you...she would understand that" Torrie muttered before she put Chloe back in her bed. "Bye, bye baby" Torrie cooed her little baby, Chloe Wilson.

Chloe didn't stay in her bed, she just walked back over to John wanting attention making Torrie sweetly giggle.

"Chloe, come on bed" Torrie ordered softly while John bent down and picked up Chloe.

"Wow still soft as ever" John grinned, while Torrie smiled at him with Chloe, she had missed seeing that because she knew Chloe adored John.

"Only the best for my baby" Torrie spoke with a smile.

John chuckled softly before he placed Chloe back down in her bed. He then heard his cell phone buzzing again. "Come on, before she calls a search party" John spoke, Torrie stared at him with "What she really do that" look across her face.

"Alright, let's go" Torrie spoke. She gave Chloe a kiss on her head before she left the hotelroom with John. She walked beside him, feeling the nerves start to rise up.

Torrie continued to walk, before she bit her lip gently when she saw Liz there looking at her nails. "Okay this isn't going to be awkward at all" Torrie muttered to herself before she and John came closer to Liz.

"Okay, seriously she doesn't have a problem with me?"

John just shook his head "No...of course not, maybe...dye your hair..." John spoke.

"What?" Torrie asked, but John couldn't say a word when Liz noticed him.

"There you are!" Liz immediately sprang her arms around John's neck, making him silently yelp because of his wounds on his stomach but it didn't feel as worse than it did.

"So whose this?" Liz asked since she couldn't recognise Torrie.

Torrie took off her black hat forcing Liz to turn to her when she immediately recognised her. Torrie felt her heart start to race a little, feeling her competitive side starting to rise up.

Torrie slightly waved her hand being polite "Hi, Liz long time no see" Torrie spoke with a fake smile.

"Terri,"

"No Torrie, Torrie Wilson" Torrie spoke.

"Torrie," Liz's voice growled slightly, her eyes darted at John while Torrie stood there feeling quite out of place.

"John, honey a word" Liz spoke faking a sweet voice before she dragged John off by his forearm while Torrie stood there knowing this was gonna happen.

"Yeah, in what lifetime would that bitch moved on," Torrie thought in her head "Maybe A diamond horse will make her happy and move on" Torrie continued to think while she stood there on her own.

"Emmm...what the hell?!" Liz shouted at John. "When I said a friend, i was expecting it to be Randy, or Paul, even Shawn...Mickie James...but her! explain!" Liz ordered from John in a high pitched voice.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:35 am

"I know this what wasn't you exactly expected," John muttered as he stared intently at Liz, "I just having seen her in a while and i just decided it would be nice to invite her."

"I have a question," Liz shot a glare at John, "Were you really with Randy and Vince before or have you been with Torrie this whole time?"

"Uh.."

"John."

"No i haven't. I bumped into her before and she asked to go get some coffee then you called so i just decided to combine it all," John admitted though he lied here and there, "Is that okay?"

"Well, Me and Terri haven't gotten along lately. Remember?"

"Move on. It's the past."

"Oh fine," She gave in, "Let's just go get something to eat already," Liz and John walked back over to Torrie, who stood their quietly.

"You guys ready?" Torrie asked.

"SO READY!" Liz plastered a fake smile scaring Torrie a little from her tone of voice. "We'll have a lovely dinner together, just the three of us! !!! hmmm!" Liz spoke while John just stared at her.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:36 am

Torrie looked at John for a moment before she turned to Liz. "Well could be worse..." Torrie thought in her head since she was still a little scared from how Liz's tone was directed at her. It wasn't like she couldn't take her it's just she cared about John and she knew it was the last thing he wanted.

"Sounds great, it's good to see you again" Torrie spoke before she stuck her hand out for Liz to shake but the fiancee of John Cena just stared at her.

"Yeah, it's great to see you too Terri"

"Torrie" Torrie corrected, she hated when people deliberately called her by a false name.

"Whatever," Liz dismissed before John just sighed softly.

Torrie let out a soft breath before she turned to Liz. "Okay, look I know that you and I haven't got along in the past,"

Liz scoffed while she had a unbelievable, sacrastic smile across her face. "Really? I wonder why oh yeah that's right you were trying to get your nails into John!" Liz shouted.

Torrie opened her lips to respond "Whoa, for god sake! look Reno...ring name Sable we were really good friends" Torrie spoke trying to talk to Liz so they can put the past where it belongs.

"Oh sable, you mean the one you did playboy with?" Liz snapped slightly while John felt like smacking his head on the wall.

Torrie's eyes narrowed slightly because everything she said, Liz had a comeback for her. Torrie didn't want to get into a fight with Liz because she knew it wouldn't do John any good. Even though Torrie wanted to slap Liz right across the face right here, right now.

"Ye...s her" Torrie fakily grinned hiding her anger.

"She didn't like me, alright she made friends with Undertaker's ex wife Sara, and Debra Stone cold's wife they spread a rumour about John and I which by the way wasn't true," Torrie spoke the truth.

"Sara?"

"Undertaker's ex wife..."

"Ooh! Aren't you friends with Michelle McCool?"

Torrie looked at Liz for a moment "Yes, she's one of my best friends"

"The same woman Undertaker left his wife for,"

Torrie placed her hands on her hips, getting quite frustrated she didn't deserve to be treated this way. "Oh for god sake! I try and be nice! Ugh I really want to dropkick her right now!" Torrie thought in her head.

"Funny, Michelle a homewrecker kind of what you are, Torrie a homewrecker" Liz spoke while Torrie just stared at her with her emerald eyes almost glowing with anger.

"Well at least I'm not a gold digger like what you are!" Torrie snapped back getting closer in Liz's face while John was stuck in the middle.

"Excuse me! you won't be doing what your best friend did" Liz hissed back while Torrie flicked back her blonde hair not making a single step.

"Liz, that's enough" John tried to say, he had a throbbing headache he honestly didn't need a fight to break out.

"You know what! I have had just about a enough of you! oh and you're not even at the aisle yet!" Torrie snapped back.

"Torrie, please..can you two just get along for me?" John asked. Torrie and Liz stared at him before they turned back and started bickering at each other.

"Oh and so you know if I was like that, you wouldn't even have an wedding to plan" Torrie spoke while John stepped in pushing Torrie and Liz away from each other as he stayed in the middle.

"Are you just gonna stand there?!" Liz snapped at John. "Do something!"

Torrie stared at John for a moment before she tried to push his grip away to get to Liz but when she saw his stressed ocean blue eyes aimed at her. "You know what, I know you can't stand me and I'm not fond of you either but can we just be civil to each other for a few hours for...John's sake...because he doesn't want to let either of us down and I'm sure it's the last thing he wants" Torrie backed down with her tone of voice settling down.

"Please do,"

"No" Liz spoke.

"Well if you love him as much as you say you do, you'll do this one thing for him and that's getting along with me" Torrie spoke while she felt her heart start to sink a little as the words came from her mouth.

Liz folded her arms before she stared at John, then back at Torrie. "Civil you don't know the meaning of the word"

That's it, Torrie had just about enough she couldn't take anymore of the spoilt brat. She felt disappointed that she was gonna let John down but she wasn't gonna be talked, disrespected like this. Either she stays and smacks Liz in the face or she leaves and still has a friendship with John Cena.

"You know what, I'm sorry John I can't do this. I'm not gonna be ridicculed by her...I'm sorry" Torrie spoke before she walked off leaving John standing with Liz.

"See how easy that was," Liz spoke as she smiled while John just closed his eyes annoyed over his fiancee actions.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:36 am

John just gave Liz a Disgusted Look. He was really disappointed that she couldn't just leave what was in the past alone and just always had to bring it back to the present. Her attitude toward Torrie was disgusting and John was just so mad and fed up with Liz. As funny as it sounds, He was one Torrie's side, not on his future wife to be.

"Liz, You should apologize."

"WHAT?!" She shouted, "Why? I didn't do a damn thing but that little blonde chick came running along. If you ask me, She got what she deserved," Liz growled with the anger in her eyes.

"You should have let it go and we could have had a nice dinner but you had to ruin it," John argued.

"Why are you taking her side?!!" Liz yelled as Torrie was not to far away from the two

"Because she didn't do anything. She was being Civil and tried her best to be polite to you but you just did not return her kindness."

"Why should i return kindness," Liz said as she looked directly to the Torrie who was still walking, "To some No Good STUPID SLUT!"

Torrie froze. She stopped right in her tracks and replayed the words she had heard. She turned right back around and stared at Liz, straight into her Green eyes. Torrie walked over nicely, and put out a fake smile.

"Could you repeat that?" Torrie asked as John stared at the two.

"NO GOOD STUPID SLUT."

"Give me one second," Torrie turned to a couple having a meal. She grabbed the glass of water on the table, "I am just going to borrow this for one second, if you don't mind."

Looking at the glass of water, Torrie tossed the water into the face of John's fiance.

"AH!" Yelped Liz, as she rubbed the water out of her eyes and face, "Oh My God! You crazy Bitch!"

"Would you like another drink poured all over you? Perhaps a Bottle of Hot sauce in those pretty eyes of yours," Torrie yelled.

"Jesus christ," Was all John could say as he rubbed his forehead.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:41 am

Torrie stared at Liz not taking her eyes off her. Torrie tried and tried to be nice and attempt to make bridges with Liz but she just thrown it back in Torrie's face.

"How dare you?! look at me! John will you do something!" Liz screamed while Torrie couldn't help but laugh at her.

"He's not gonna do anything because he doesn't want us to get to fight, and you say I'm stupid" Torrie rolled her eyes.

"No I will do something, that's it Im going to find Randy while you two can pull each other's hair out for all I care" John spoke as he walked off.

"Now! look what you've done!"

"What I've done! you're the one that started this! I didn't do a damn thing! I never did! trust me princess! I wanted too but I didn't because I know what line not to cross!" Torrie yelled.

"What do you mean you wanted too?!"

Torrie stared at her before she let out something.

"I had a crush on John! I still do..EVERY DIVA IN THE WWE HAS A CRUSH ON HIM! Mickie, Maria, Kelly everyone! Trish was gonna screw you over not me!" Torrie yelled, even though she wished she did because then maybe she would be the one that was the luckiest woman on the earth, and she would have that diamond on her finger.

If only she confessed, told her never dying love she has in her heart for John Cena.

"What?"

"You have no idea how lucky you are, excluding the credit cards and fame you don't know how lucky you truly are!" Torrie yelled before she spun on her heel.

"Where are you going?"

"To go and find YOUR fiance!" Torrie shouted before she ran through the doors of the hotel to look for John.

Liz folded her arms furious, her eyes glowed with anger "You are not taking John Cena away from me Torrie" Liz thought in her head.

She ran her fingers through her honey blonde hair, before she turned her gaze. A small grin went across her face when she saw John standing there, leaning on the wall by himself. Torrie crossed her arms to warm herself up since it was pouring down of the rain, and the cold breeze was going right through the Boise Belle.

John lowered his head down, closing his eyes enjoying the peace and quiet. He thought maybe Torrie and Liz would have tried to get along, just his sake because he wanted to spend time with the both of them. He didn't blame Torrie because she had tried but Liz made no effort at all and that just annoyed the Champ because he thought she would just this one thing for him.

"John, I am really sorry but I honestly can't stand your fiancee" Torrie spoke as she stood close to him while he leaned on the wall.

John opened his eyes and stared at the rain "I noticed..."

"Sorry John I did try but she never even gave me a chance, and I'm not a doormat so you must of known I wasn't gonna stand there and take it" Torrie said as she placed her hand on his shoulder

He said nothing, he kept staring at the rain.

Torrie touched her forehead, over his silence "I've offended you, sorry John I truly I am" Torrie spoke before she let out a soft breath freezing. He just continued to stare, not saying a single word.

"John, can you please say something? even if you're gonna shout at me" Torrie spoke, she hated the silence and it sure didn't help her nerves over his moment of silence.

"I don't blame you, Torrie"

Torrie sighed with relief "You don't, seriously?"

"No, I don't....You tried I just stupid to think she would do something for me for a change that's all"

"I'm sure that she loves you, and helps you even if she's a bitch to me I'm sure she's not always like that" Torrie spoke.

"She is, anyone wwe related she can't stand any of them She hates Shawn, she won't let me invite anyone from wwe"

"Why?"

"Because she hates that I'm in the wwe,"

"But that's what you love to do, it's not about her. It's about you. When you love someone you stand by their side through everything"

"Yeah exactly, but she's never by my side"

Torrie lowered her head down for a moment because of the raindrops landing on her face. "Well I'm always here for you...." Torrie spoke with a small smile across her face. "As a friend" she added.

John gave her a small grin before he looked at Torrie. her small body was shivering because of the rain, because her kind soul to come and check on him so he would make sure she didn't freeze to death.

"You're getting soaked Tor" John spoke.

Torrie tapped her heels on the concrete trying to warm herself up "Yeah....just a little....but I'm not moving until I know you're okay"

John couldn't help chuckle, over her sweet actions. "You're gonna freeze, here" John unzipped his coat, and slipped his coat off making Torrie's heart skip a beat the moment she saw his muscles through his shirt.

"No.....no I’m alright"

"Torrie you cold,"

well No I'm well....really...I'm fricking freezing" Torrie couldn't lie anymore, the rain had slipped right down her back since she only had a black halter neck on.

John chuckled before he placed his coat around Torrie's shoulders. "Here you go"

"Thanks, what about you?" Torrie asked warming up in his coat.

"I lived in Boston, I grew up in 8 inches of snow I don't get cold" John spoke, Torrie giggled sweetly before she walked back up the stairs, and of course into John's "Lovely" fiancée.

"John I'm...really....what? why is she wearing you're coat?!" Liz asked.

"She didn't have one and I don't get cold you know that?"

"But why?" Liz asked getting annoyed.

"I'm freezing" Torrie simply put before she gave Liz her smirk she would use in Vince devils angle behind John's back.

"I don't care, take it off now!"

"No"

"Torrie, take John's coat off! and give it back! Now!"Liz demanded.

"I don't take orders from a spoilt, disrespecting bimbo like you!" Torrie shouted while she kept John's coat on, a picture worth more than words.

"Enough! Liz it's a coat!"

"That she's wearing!"

"It's raining! if you haven't noticed! or are you too into getting another wardrobe!" Torrie spoke as she threw the magazines out of Liz's hand unto the wet ground.

"Torrie!" John stressed.

"What? she deserved it! you need to grow up Liz! really!" Torrie shouted.

Liz fumed and pushed Torrie back, but she fell back into John. Torrie suddenly screamed when John fell down the stairs because of the fight that broke out between Torrie and Liz.

"Oh my god," Torrie pushed Liz out of the way and ran down the stairs as fast she could to check on John.

"John, are you okay?" Torrie asked with worried eyes.

John lowered his head down as he stayed on the concrete, he rubbed his head after he had cracked the side of his head unto the concrete.

"Yeah...I think so" John muttered before he started to stand up with the help of Torrie.

"Excuse me" Liz grabbed Torrie's wrist pushing her away to check on John.

"Honey are you okay?" Liz asked kneeling down by John. Torrie grabbed Liz's wrist the same way and pushed her back the same way Liz did to her. Torrie kneeled back down by John while she put her right hand on his head to check there wasn't any serious damage.

"I'm alright, I'm fine" John spoke as he went to stand up with Torrie holding unto his arm. Liz grabbed Torrie by her forearm so John ended up falling back down to the floor.

"Well that was really clever of you!" Torrie shouted.

"He's my fiancé!"

"Yeah! that because of you, and you stupid, bitchy attitude fell down the stairs!" Torrie shouted back while the rain splashed down on them.

"Please, stop fighting it's really not worth it" John muttered feeling quite light headed. He then fell back down to the floor after he found himself pass out again

"She started it!" Liz shouted pointing to Torrie. They were both fighting for John's affections but neither of them had checked john himself. They were both in love with John Cena, that was so clear to see but thought of checking on John, or even turning to him hadn't crossed either Torrie or Liz's mind, it was all about female competition.

"Umm I think you did! Just because you're his fiancée doesn't mean you're better than everyone! certainly not better than me!" Torrie shouted, Liz and Torrie continued to argue not realising John had collapsed back down to the ground and was lying unconscious on the cold, wet floor.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 am

"Oh My God!!" Torrie shouted as she stared at the lifeless laying on the wet ground. She rushed to his side, kneeling down trying to get something out of John, "John, Can you hear me? Say anything John, It's Torrie."

Liz gasped as she knelled by the side of her fallen fiance, "John, Baby! Wake up. I know this is all Torrie's fault."

"My Fault?!"!"

"Yes, your fault. If he never saw you, all of this would be fine! But no, you had to come. You HAD to have a crush on him!" Shouted the annoyed Liz, "I hate you, homewrecker!"

"It's not my fault i can't control my feelings for John and I am not a homewrecker!"

"All you divas do it! Michelle with Mark, Trish with Chris and Stacy with Randy! I hate all you girls. I hate the WWE and everyone in it!"

"How can you? Your fiance, the one you love loves wrestling and you just hate it. Hate what he does? Everything he does in wrestling pays off. Like the clothes on your back, The house you live in and the car you drive. That's all because of John! And you just badmouth it meanwhile your husband to be who is laying her passed out is doing all the work. I hate people who act like you. Take everything for granted!"

"Oh piss off Torrie," Liz shouted, knowing it was true.

Torrie rolled her eyes before looking back at John, who's eyes were open. Torrie said a few things that maybe John shouldn't have heard especially that fact that she has feelings for him, "John, your up!"

"Are you guys still arguing?"

"Yes!" They both said at the same time.

"Okay, Push me down a flight of stairs again and hope i die this time!" John joked, as he didn't want to deal with Liz and Torrie's arguements.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:43 am

Torrie looked at John for a moment before she turned to Liz.

"No I can throw the homewrecker down the stairs" Liz spoke as she kneeled up John's side while Torrie kneeled down on his other side.

John yelped silently in pain because of the sharp pain in his head. "No...you will not,"

"John, hush up" Liz spoke.

Torrie stared at Liz before she shook her head with disgust. Her fiance! had collapsed wsas unconscious for a few minutes and she wasn't that worried about him. Torrie almost ended up crying and if Cena didn't wake up and would have to go hospital she knew she would have ended up in tears. because she's the one that loves and cares for him deeply!

"You bitch! this is your fault! you hurt John! baby are you okay?" Liz asked putting her hand on his face while he laid there still knocked senseless.

"I hurt him! you hurt any thing with ears miles away!" Torrie shouted before she had to stop herself from crying when she saw his chest softly breathe in while he moved a little, evalutaing his right foot on the concrete floor. She was seriously worried about John, twice he had fainted in front of the Boise Beauty and it almost made her cry.

John opened his eyes a few times before he felt his own breath leave his lips while he started to fully come around.

"Excuse me," Torrie glared at Liz while John just sat up resting with his hands behind him. He heard the bickering voices from Liz and Torrie so he just sighed and tried to get them to agree on something.

"Okay, okay what about fashion? Liz Torrie is a fashion designer" He attempted to say.

"Fashion? Jaded? I heard of that...give me a break that isn't fashion" Liz spoke while Torrie's green eyes narrowed at the bitch, that happens to her rival.

"Oh I give up" John moaned as he fell back down lying down while the girls continued to agrue.

"John, I'm worried about you"

"You don't have to be, he's got me" Liz spoke.

"Yeah that's what I'm worried about" Torrie spoke as she looked down at John.

"Excuse me! I love him..I'm not just with him for the money! yes it's a bonus but I love him with all my heart, something you'll never understand Torrie!"

"Really? you know himself so much....did you know he was with me! all day! you let him walk around with the most sore wounds I've ever seen in my life! so you could i dunno get your hair or your nails done! so don't give me that bull that you care because he collapsed in my hotel roomwhy? because he's doing all he can to make a brat happy! that takes everything including Cena for granted" Torrie spoke as she let out a few emotions while John just rubbed his temple.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:43 am

"What do you mean his sores?" Liz spoke, "I let him?! That's his own fault for wrestling all the time! If he got some nice vacation, there wouldn't be sores!" Liz turned to John, "You need to quit wrestling! You should be home with me and enjoying our life together but your with this slut all the time and getting hurt."

"Maybe if he had a good woman to help him, He wouldn't be in pain," Torrie argued.

"Shut up Torrie!"

"Liz, How can you say that to me? I love wrestling and your asking me to give up so much for you but you don't give up anything for me," John spoke, "I don't really know what to do with you right now."

"With me?! What about homewrecker over there?!" Liz pointed to Torrie, glaring at her, "We would be so happy if she didn't come into the picture."

"Stop blaming Torrie!!" John had enough at this point, "It's not her fault. It's your own fault for being a selfish brat!"

"John!"

"NO! I've had enough of you," John spoke, pouring his emotions out, "I am really just fed up with all of this!"
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:44 am

Torrie stared at John for a moment before she lowered her head down. The last thing she wanted was for him to get hurt and by the looks of it that's what had happened the most.

"John! get back here!" Liz demanded while she stood there.

"Well that was clever" Torrie spoke as she placed her hands on her hips.

"This is all your fault!"

"My fault! if it wasn't for me...John would have..."

"Torrie! he's my fiance! and you....have no business in this so stop sticking your nose where it's not wanted!" Liz shouted at Torrie.

"Yeah your fiance! the same man you don't care about! the same man you can't lift a damn finger nail for! I've been through marriage Liz you certainly won't make it through! and for your information John is a good friend of mine, he always has been so I'm gonna be there for him"

"He doesn't need you!"

"No! I don't need you!" John shouted in Liz's face losing his temper while Torrie stood there not saying a word.

"John, please listen to me you need to leave the wwe and go into movies" Liz spoke holding unto John's forearm while Torrie stared at her with disbelief. She wasn't even his girlfriend, or ever has been as close as she would like to be and she knew that being a wwe superstar meant the world to John Cena.

"No what I need is for you for once, just this once do something for me" John stressed.

"You say I don't do anything for you, when you are on the road 365 days! A YEAR! and you hardly see me. I'm always gonna be the one to come on the road because when you do have time off you go to your famillies house or you do another movie! you never come to Tampa to spend time with me! so don't give that bull that I don't sacrifrice for you"

"You don't though,"

"Torrie this is between John and me, so shut up!"

"Stop talking to her like that Liz! right now!" John shouted at his fiancee.

"You know what fine! do whatever you want! the reason why I don't help is because I'm scared you think I want you to see you go through that kind of pain! just hearing you sau I'm alright! is not enough John! I can't believe you don't think I love you when every part of my heart is for you I'm marrying you for goodness sake!" Liz shouted with tears in her eyes while John just stood there falling into her trap while Torrie knew that it's just another trick to get John on her side.

But she knew John wouldn't just let Liz succumb to tears even if she's actually faking most of it.

"Drama queen" Torrie thought in her head. "Don't fall for it John, don't...." Torrie thought as she looked at him, silently praying he didn't but of course he did which made Torrie's eyes gently close knowing she'll never be with John Cena.

No matter how much she wants, and wishes to be it's just a dream that can never come true.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:45 am

"Liz, I'm sorry. Please don't cry," John tried to keep Liz calm and prevent her from crying anymore, "I'm really sorry. We can work this out."

Liz sobbed more, "I really don't know because there's a problem," Liz pointed to Torrie, "Her, Get rid of her and I'll be happy to talk this out."

"WOW!" Torrie thought in her head, "I can't believe John is falling for Liz's crap!"

"Torrie, do you mind if i talk to Liz for a few minutes?" Asked the Champ, "Just for a few minutes."

Torrie nodded, "Sure, I'll just step inside," Torrie stared at John and looked past him to see Liz, with a devilish smirk on, "Just be careful."

"Will do."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:47 am

Torrie looked at Liz for a moment to see the devil smirk across her face while John gently hugged Liz to stop her from crying.

"Why do you hate me?" Torrie thought in her head, as she looked up at the sky before she walked back into the hotel.

"I...can't...believe...you..you..u think I don't care...how can you think something like that?" Liz fakily stuttered in her tears knowing exactly how to make John feel bad.

"I..love you....so much I can't believe you would even think that of me....!" Liz cried in front of John.

Torrie just folded her arms watching standing in the background, in the distance. "Oh great show, Liz you deserve a medal for your acting!" Torrie thought in her head.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:48 am

John felt the embrace of Liz before he disengaged, "Now, do you think you could just calm down and put your stuff aside with torrie and let's all enjoy a dinner together?"

"Eh.."

"What do you say Tor?" John turned back as he asked Torrie, "Maybe we can all quiet down and be happy."

"I don't think so," Torrie muttered as she stopped in her tracks, "I think it's better if i just leave and let you two have your time together. It was really nice seeing you again," Torrie started to walk away, further away as John stood there.

"Finally," Liz muttered in an arrogant tone, "Now she's gone, we can be at peace once."

"No," John felt as if it was in a movie, watching the one he truly loved walk away.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:49 am

Torrie continued to walk away with hidden tears reflecting in her eyes. It felt so hard not to let them fall because once she had seen John Cena again all the feelings rose back up in her heart and now she didn't know what to do? but just walk away.

"What do you mean no?" Liz asked hearing John's mutter.

John turned to face Liz. "Please why can't you just be nice for once, for me?" John asked.

"Because she has a crush on you, how the hell do you expect me to be nice to her?" Liz asked looking at John. He just stared at her for a moment before he softly sighed. "Anyways, you're here I'm here let's go and enjoy the rest of the night together" Liz smiled at John.

He didn't want to do anything, what John really wanted to do is spend time with Torrie.

"No, I'm going to find Paul and Shawn I'll see you later" John spoke, Liz's smile faded as she looked at John.

"Excuse me?" Liz fumed, that she wasn't getting her own way.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:50 am

"Don't give me that tone," John muttered back at her while he shot a glare, "I'm going to go find them. Both me and Torrie and i'm just going to..."

"Leave me here?" She asked, "Or leave me forever?"

John thought for a second. Why was he going to put himself through anymore of the misery than he already has. He needs to end this right now, "I like the leave you forever choice better. Goodbye Liz."

"WHAT?!"

Torrie stood their in shock, cleaning out her ear for a second hoping she heard was true, "What the hell?" Torrie whispered to herself.

John came toward Torrie and he extended his arm for her to hook onto, "Care to join me," He smiled.

"I would love too," Torrie hooked onto John's arm as they walked back into the hotel leaving Liz all alone, sad and upset and getting what she truly deserved.

But nothing would be complete without a fit, "JOHN FELIX ANTHONY CENA! YOU AND THAT WHORE ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!"
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:51 am

It felt like a dream, an enchanted dream she couldn't believe what she had heard. Torrie didn't say a word as she walked with John into the hotel. Torrie kept looking back seeing Liz outside in fit of fury she couldn't but laugh seeing the spolit brat for once not get her own way.

The Brink of silence hit John and Torrie, she honestly didn't know what to say she didn't know if he was upset, or needed to talk to someone.

He seemed quiet, his facial expression looked like he just lost something. She then perked up her head so she could see his face. She then caught a glimpse of Paul Levesque (HHH) and Shawn Hickenbottom (HBK) on the sofa. Shawn was reading the paper while talking to Paul.

"John, are you....Okay?" Torrie asked softly since he hadn't said a word.

John nodded "Yeah, I'm fine, just did something I should have done a long time ago" John spoke.

Torrie brushed back her blonde hair, she thought she would be completely over the moon but she did wonder if it was all her fault.

"Oh great....John's texted me saying he's coming over"

"I thought you and him are friends?" Shawn asked.

"We are, I just can't stand the Mrs" Triple H moaned leaning back on the seat.

"Just be nice" Shawn said to Paul, he nodded before he groaned.

"Hey John...and....whoaaa" Shawn spoke with shock, his words faded quite slowly.

"Torrie is that you?" Shawn asked with shock.

"Oh great Bridezilla..." Paul moaned under his breath thinking it was Liz was next to John.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:51 am

"torrie Wilson!" Shawn spoke with the whole dropping of the mouth, "Paul it's torrie!"

"torrie's not here. She's in your home state! Home of the super religious Shawn michaels," spoke the game as he turned around and saw torrie standing in front of him, "Shawn it's your imagination again. That's not torrie!"

"yes it is! It her. That's no mask"

"let me check," Paul approached Torrie with his hand coming toward her.

"come one inch closer and I'll snap your fingers in half touching my face!"
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:52 am

Torrie stood there while the Game stared at her snap.

"Oh my god! it is you! TORRIE!" Paul spoke with shock, wrapping his arms around Torrie while Shawn looked at John with a confused look across his face.

"Paul, it's great to see you too...but a girl has to breathe" Torrie weakily giggled as she started to feel a little sick.

"Sorry, sweetheart how are you we haven't seen you since Wrestlemania?" Paul asked while Shawn hugged Torrie.

"I've been good...a little busy with my stores and things. thank you very much" Torrie smiled.

"Still the same Torrie Wilson" Shawn beamed as he looked to John for a explanation.

"Yeah, sorry great to see you but how the world?" Paul asked pointing from Torrie to John.

Torrie brushed her blonde hair back for a moment. "We bumped into each other earlier, and we just got talking" Torrie spoke as she directed her smile at John for a moment.

"Ohhh...." Paul nodded he then smiled quickly "Wait, is she gone? bridezilla..is bridezilla gone?" Paul asked quite hopeful.

"Paul" Shawn growled slapped his shoulder slightly while Torrie just laughed, still feeling ill. she just thought she was under the weather.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:53 am

John laughed for a second, "Well, I just finished it up with Bridezilla. She's just a regular godzilla now," John joked around.

Paul understood what he meant but Shawn on the other hand was a bit confused, "Wait? She's just a lizard now attacking Tokyo?"

Paul smacked his head, "Oh God Shawn. Get your mind out of the gutter."

"Still the same Shawn i knew," Torrie smiled, "Nothing's changed."

"Well, He's a little more naive but that's okay," John muttered to Torrie, "But that's shawn for you."

"I am not Naive!" Defended Shawn.

"Shawn, You just believed Liz is a Lizard!" Paul shouted, "Shawn Shawn Shawn, What in God's name am i going to do with you?"
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:54 am

Torrie looked at John for a moment, before she softly giggled. She felt over the moon that John was single, she couldn't believe what she had seen with her two eyes seeing him just break up with Liz like that. Not in a million years did she think that happen. It did! and she felt ever so happy about it.

"You know just seeing you two here! made me realise how much I missed you guys!" Torrie beamed, before she walked forward and hugged HHH and Shawn.

"Yeah we missed you too Tor,"

"Okay, okay so I know this Liz is going to attack Japan?" Shawn smiled goofily

"She might with her voice" Torrie giggled sweetly hoping John didn't feel offended.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:54 am

John just laughed. He obviously didn't care anymore about Liz, "And probably you'll see that Vein on top of her head pulsing every second," He let out a chuckle.

Shawn and Paul laughed, "It's good to see you two together," Paul smiled.

"How's Steph and the girls Paul? I haven't heard from them since wrestlemania." Asked the Blonde belle.

"They are good and We have a great Babysitter sometimes," Paul looked at Shawn, "Right shawn?"

"Only the greatest one!"

"When i have kids, I'm going to call up Shawn to babysit them all the time," Joked around the WWE Champion.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:55 am

Torrie stared at John for a moment, before a sweet smile spread across her soft facial features.

"Shawn would be great as a babysitter, I'm laughing so much when he's onscreen with Hunter" Torrie spoke.

"I have three kids I have to have some humour or else I'll die" Shawn spoke.

Torrie just giggled before she stared up at John and Hunter. "So do you guys wanna join us?" Torrie asked.

Hunter's eyes lowered down "Doing what?"

Torrie giggled "What do you think?"

"I'm afraid to say" Shawn whined.

"For dinner," Torrie pointed out.

"Errr...yeah sounds good, Steph is too busy with paperwork to cook me dinner so Shawn and I have just been eating bars from a vending machine" Triple H spoke.

"It's quite nice" Shawn spoke eating a block of his chocolate bar.

Torrie looked at John before she softly giggled "Well we can all together, but I'm kinda scared"

"Why? sweetie" Shawn asked.

"Well the last time I was near John Cena I almost got trappled on and I don't fancy that happening again" Torrie moaned, while her presence just took John's breath away.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:38 am

"You were almost trampled?" John question, "How were we trampled?!"

"Well, with the amount of girls that chase you after a show, it's like they are running to a pot of gold or something," Torrie exclaimed with exaggeration.

"And the guys?!"

"What guys?"

"After a show, they chase after you with your playboy in hand dying for an autograph from you," John pointed out to the blonde, "Isn't that right?"

"You guys are something," Triple H commented, watching the two of them.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:14 am

"Ha! that's totally different" Torrie spoke as she folded her arms.

"And how is it?" John challenged placing his hands on his hips directing a playful grin at Torrie.

"Like you could ever get trampled on" Torrie spoke as she looked at John. "I mean countless times Big Show has crushed him, and he's still standing here"

"Trust me, Big Show falling on me is something I fear every single time I go to the arena"

"Why?" Shawn asked.

"Why do you think Shawn?" Hunter rolled his eyes, while Torrie stood there for a moment swaying slightly as she started to feel a little short of breath.

"Because it's very painful" John spoke. "So being hunted down by guys running after you with your playboy is just as worse Tor" John added.

"No it's not,"

"Your right it's worse, because any guy that gets a little too much it's me that has to sort them out...and last time that happened I was caught with your playboy bag, because you said you were gonna be 5 minutes..."

"And i was..." Torrie spoke as she started to feel a little cold.

"5 hours not 5 minutes" John pointed out.

Torrie looked at him "Okay, okay...fine still I would have got trampled on that night" Torrie added softly.

"If it wasn't for John, you would have been" Hunter spoke.

Torrie nodded as she turned to her number one hero with a sweet smile. "Exactly, so thank you for that" Torrie spoke as she came closer and hugged John. Triple H and Shawn just stood there with curious grin's across their faces.

"Shall...we get going?" Torrie asked.

John noticed something, Torrie's body was slightly shaking and her arms were looking a pale colour than they usually look. Something surely didn't feel right it took his concern in a moment.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum