wwe future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again) Empty When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:47 am

Roughly brushing through her honey blonde curls, Torrie Wilson walked through the lobby of the hotel located in New York. Dressed in her usual denim jeans, sparkling silver gem belt with a black lacy top with straps and a white fleece covering up her arms but not her body, also with her black knee boots tucked in her jeans. Beauty shining like a spotlight, her golden ringlets bouncing over her back freely everytime she took a step.

"Late! Late! Late!" Torrie thought in her head, since she was running behind schedule she had a photoshoot for her new design, clothing line Jaded then meeting up with Jessy and Nicky her childhood best friend's for some girl time as she likes to put it then she had to pick up Chloe, Uce, Stevie from her brothers Travis later on tonight.

Ever since leaving the wwe, the blonde belle was still busy as ever and now because Nick Mitchell had called it quits on their relationship she was looking after her store all by herself, Some days Torrie didn't even have time to breathe but thankfully she always made time for her friends and family because at the end of the day that's all that matters to Torrie.

Torrie turned her head for a slight moment before she knocked it something quite hard. Felt like a rock, something chisled out of stone. A single yelp of suprise Torrie found herself on the floor after collding with something quite huge. "Great...that's just great" Torrie mumbled as she continued to lean on the floor still hadn't noticed the person that she had knocked into.

John Cena.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again) Empty Re: When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:51 am

The Muscular Man turned around and he was in for the shock of his life. Noticing her shiny blonde hair, her emerald green eyes and bright white smile, John knew who he had bumped into. How could he forget someone like her? This was certainly something you see when your done with another WWE Live event. He removed the headphones out of his ears, and looked straight into her green eyes, One's you could just get lost it in. A smiled formed on his face, happy to see her again.

"Well, We meet again Ms. Wilson
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again) Empty Re: When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:59 am

Torrie stayed in the same place, kneeling on the carpet in the lobby after they had knocked into each other unexpectedly. It had definitely taken the Boise beauty by surprise

"It can't be" She thought in her head, but then she heard his husky voice once again and found her emerald eyes gazing into his crystal blue eyes. She started to feel her heart beat a little faster, still kneeling on the floor like a idiot.

"So we do" Torrie spoke as she greeted John with her usual sweet, but bright smile.

Her cheeks continued to spread, with her angel like smile shining through. Torrie had no idea fate would throw this at her but she loved every moment of it now she had seen John Cena once again.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:03 am

John couldn't help but smile at the Blonde. Seeing her was really going to brighten up his day. He placed a confused look on his face, wondering what Torrie was doing kneeling on the ground.

"Uh Tor," He extended his hand to her, "Do you need a hand?"
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:08 am

Torrie continued to stare at John, like he was the only one that she could see at this moment in time. Her heart had setttled down, feeling like she was underneath the bright sunset on a summer day because seeing John again really did brighten up her day that much more.

It hadn't registered in her mind, that John was offering to help her up.

"Sorry?" Torrie asked, luckily for her Cena just softly chuckled finding her as always, so incredibly cute.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:14 am

Grasping her sift hand, John lifted up the Boise Beauty. When he pulled her up, the two were close. Inches apart. John looked down at Torrie and smiled at here.

"I can't believe your here," He said, still quiet surprised to be bumping into Torrie, "How are you doing? I haven't seen you since Wrestlemania 25."

John remembered the laughs he had shared with Torrie that night, since they sat next to one another that day. It was originally intended for his Fiance, Liz but apparently she couldn't make it. But who was John to complain? He got to sit next to Torrie Wilson. One of the best WWE Divas, A two time Playboy Cover girl and Not to forget, probably one of the most beautiful women he has ever laid eyes on.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:18 am

Torrie stared at John for a moment, while her soft right hand tinkled after his deep touch connect with the skin of her palm. Her beautiful smile continued to stay on her face, while her eyes stayed fixed on the fighter from West Newbury in front of her. The concept of time didn't matter to her now she had laid eyes on the man that always knew how to take her breath away.

She had remembered, the last time they met at Hall Of Fame 2009. Seeing Stone Cold, her out of doubt favourite Wrestler of all time inducted, and then sitting next to the next rising star in the wwe right now John Cena it was truly a great night for the Boise Belle.

She didn't even mind that her then boyfriend Nick Mitchell refused to join her having some past issues with wwe. It couldn't have got better for her when she found herself sitting next to John.

"Yeah, time really does fly past...I'm good still the busy girl though" Torrie spoke as her sweet giggle came through her lips recieving the handsome grin from John Cena. Something that could melt her heart in a moment.

"And you?" Torrie asked politely still smiling at John like he was the only one in the lobby with her. In her mind that was indeed the truth, she didn't care about anything else but John right now.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:20 am

"I'm alright. I just got off another show and it's a bit tiring," John said, still keeping a smile on his face. John looked into Torrie's eyes, canceling out everything else around him. Moments like these are what he lived for. Well, John always had a small thing for Torrie. Every chance he had to capture the heart of the Boise Belle, She was taken. Following her divorce back in 2006, John thought it would be a perfect time to ask her but some Spirit Squad loser somehow won her heart.

And he was left alone.

Until he found Liz, his fiance, the woman he was going to marry. As much as his heart was with Liz, A part was always with Torrie and always will be.

"I was just going to head to my Hotel room until I bumped into such a gorgeous woman," John flirted, flashing his killer smile, girls would die over.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:22 am

Torrie looked at John for a moment, seeing the dimples in his cute, handsome facial features in her vision. She felt like she was gonna melt down to the floor seeing the all famous Cena smile across his face.

She had never felt so blessed in her life, something about John always had her drawn to him. Always wanting something of him and she couldn't quite figure out what she found so irresistible about Cena. Lord and behold if he suddenly kissed her there's no way in the world she would pull away.

Ever since their eyes met, she always had special place in her heart for John that would live on forever. He'll always remain in her heart, now and always will be. Once she felt so close to love, so close to getting her dream but something happened, and she couldn't reach it.

"Ohh...yeah..." Torrie spoke as she gently brushed back her honey blonde ringlets a little nervous.

She then stared at Cena "The same old John Cena I see, the charmer" Torrie teased sweetly at John, knowing how they once more so close but for them the dream of them becoming something more was never fulfilled.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:23 am

He chuckled softly, "Torrie, I may have not seen you in a while but you know me to well."

Chills ran down John's spine. His heart raced like a race horse going around a track. He always had this feeling everytime he saw her. When they were seating together at the Hall of fame, His heart was about to pop out of his chest. It was crazy. But you may say he's crazy for her. But there was one problem.

Liz.

"How's everything? How's Nick? I haven't seen in quite sometime," John asked.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:25 am

Torrie stared at John for a moment before she heard her own conscience start to talk.
"Yep how did I know he would pick up that jerk" Torrie thought in her head.

Torrie gently ran her fingers through her blonde hair, she knew that John could tell something had happened the moment she lowered her head down.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:26 am

Noticing the way Torrie acted, after she brought up Nick, He knew something was up.

"Is there something wrong Tor?" John asked Kindly, "You can tell me."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:27 am

Torrie stared at the floor for a moment before she let in a soft breath.

"Well," Torrie started to say, she then felt her emeral eyes met John's blue eyes. For that moment she felt herself too lost in him to finish her sentence.

She then decided against it. Knowing John had his own life and everything to deal with because he was truly a busy man he was back when she was in the wwe. "No...it's okay, I'm sure you've got your own life issues to deal with being the most busiest wwe superstar, and hardworking at that" Torrie spoke with a small smile.

John stared at the Boise Beauty, he wanted to know what had happened because if Nick had hurt her than he's gonna hurt him because he cannot stand f someone hurts Torrie something always stirs in him when he sees someone inflict pain on the beautiful lady because he knew Torrie has a heart of gold and she doesn't deserve to be treated in that way.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:33 am

John was a bit shocked. Usually Torrie could tell him anything but he sensed something was wrong.

"I may be busy but I'll always have time for you. Your an amazing friend and if i was in Japan and you called me while it was 2am with a problem, I'd answer and would help you. Near or far, I'll always be your friend. So you can tell me. I got all day!"

John would always be there for friends. And since Torrie was a bit more than a friend, he would be there in a heartbeat for her.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:35 am

Torrie stared at John for a moment, before she found her gaze turn to the wall for a moment debating in her head if she should tell John because she knew if she had tells him what Nick has done then he might get a little angry causing drama for everyone, especially Torrie.

No matter what she did, or where she had ended up she would always think of John, Even with Nick she would be thinking of John, he kisses her and she wishes to god it was John that was kissing her.

She then heard the word "Friend" come from his lips and it did hurt her a little because she always wanted more than that when it came to him.

"Well..seriously Japan? I'll have to keep that in mind" Torrie spoke as she tried to distract John but when she watched his arms fold she knew he wasn't gonna quit until she told him.

"Okay well cut a long story short, i came back from Costa Rica, we were fine until here comes my birthday and he dumps me before I even got my birthday cake from my family" Torrie spoke softly
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:36 am

John's jaw literally dropped to the floor. Hearing what Nick did just got him so upset. "That spirit squad loser is a Nut Job for dumping her!" He thought. John's heart went out to Torrie. Being dumped on your birthday is no fun. He could never do that to a woman, especially if it was Torrie.

"I'm so Sorry to hear that," John took Torrie's hand, clutching it with his, "Your a smart beautiful girl and your going to find Love again."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:37 am

Torrie looked at John for a moment, gazing into his crystal blue eyes. She managed a small grin over his kind words. "No it's fine...Life is like that, never know what's coming around the corner" Torrie spoke.

"I mean... She started to feel the tears rising in her eyes, when past emotions started to rise up but she didn't want to cry in front of John.

"I guess..I dunn maybe I wasn't..good....e..nough" Torrie's voice cracked, and a single tear fell from her eyes before she wiped it away.
“Torrie not good enough?" John questioned, eying Torrie with his blue eyes. how could she think something like that? "Tor, Trust me. You are good enough. Nick is just a loser and an idiot for dumping for. Your a great girl. Your beautiful, inside and out. Nick just didn't see how much of an amazing person you are and the heart of gold you have. Luckily, I can see it all," A smile curved oon his lips, hoping that his words would help keep the Boise Beauty strong.
Torrie stared at John for a moment before a very small grin went across her face.

"You honestly think that?" Torrie asked softly, not really believing what John had just said. Her heart had been broken time after time, by fakes and she's been in meaningless relationships so her faith had slowly faded away.

It did warm her heart over his sweet words. she wished that she could find someone like John Cena. A man that is real, someone that knows what respect is.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 am

"Honestly Yes," John spoke truthfully, with no lie coming out of his mouth, "Heck, You're pretty much every guy's dream girl."

John hoped his kind words would elevate Torrie's spirit and maybe give her a hint about how he feels about her.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:49 am

Torrie looked at John for a moment before a sweet smile slowly spread across her face after his words. He always somehow, to make the Boise Belle smile again and she didn't know why exactly but she she always felt like smiling after talking to John.

"Thanks, or a beautiful nightmare..because you know no one walks over me" Torrie annouced proudly, as her spirits lighten up.

John stared at Torrie for a moment before his handsome grin went across his face.

"Just like Peter, Nick found that the hard way" Torrie sweetly giggled before she winked at John. He softly chuckled before his eyes turned to the wall, before they gazed back at the beautiful Boise Beauty.

"We're kind of standing in the middle of the lobby" Torrie giggled. John stared at her before he laughed as well.

"Do you have time for a coffee?" Torrie asked, with her fingertips running through her golden locks like she usually does.

"I'm sure I owe you one, from the Hall of Fame?" Torrie asked, hoping John did have time so they could catch up properly. Her day had suddenly turned into a good one after she had bumped into John and now she didn't want the day to end.

She knew John is one of the busiest guys she ever knew, so there was a possibilty that she was going to be disappointed because he could turn around and say no. Just like she knew, John also knew that he had a few things to do today, one was to meet his fiancee, high school sweetheart Liz for dinner. But could he really let down Torrie. It sure didn't help because her smile always made him melt to the ground, the same smile she had shining across her beautiful facial features.

A smile that could always lit up a dark room, a smile like the sun beaming bright, and beautiful.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:51 am

John was a surprised to hear of Torrie's offer. He did have to go have Dinner with Liz but it's not everyday he sees Torrie, "Coffee sounds pretty damn good right now. I need something to keep me up," A smiled came cross his face, showing off his little dimples every girl would just go nuts about. How could he say no to Torrie Wilson? I mean come on it's TORRIE WILSON. You can never shoot down a chance like this.

"I just have to text someone about this and then we can go grab a cup of coffee," John pulled out his cell phone as he scrolled down the list to the name Liz, "Liz, Can't make it to dinner. Me and Randy have a Meeting with Vince. Call you later."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:51 am

Torrie stared at John for a moment, before her beautiful smile spread across her face.

"Ooh! really" Torrie beamed, very happy with the answer he gave her. "Okay" She added, trying her best to keep control of the thud of her heartbeat. She honestly didn't think John would agree, but she sure as hell loved that he did.

John nodded showing the cute dimples in his grin, nearly melting to the ground.

"That's great, I know you're really busy as always...but being the star guy in the business, right at the top so you're gonna quite busy" Torrie said, giving John a compliment he had heard a lot of sweet, honoured comments but when Torrie speaks the words it just warms his heart.

She then looked at John as he grinned "What?" Torrie asked sweetly since he was staring at her after she had said something so sweet about the passion he feels for the business. Even his own fiancee didn't understand his work, and why it meant so much to him but The Boise Beauty did.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:54 am

John started to chuckle to Torrie's words. It was sweet though but, "Torrie, i swear you sound like your my wife or something like that saying I'm always busy," John let out a smile, really like Torrie's honesty and kindness towards him..

"I'm always busy sometimes but for coffee i definitely have time," He said, "especially when it with my favorite Lady from Idaho."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:55 am

Torrie looked at John for a moment, before a beautiful smile went across her face. No one, not a single person in the world Torrie had came to know made her smile like John did. He just picked up her mood, even on her darkest day he would always brighten it back up for the Boise Belle.

Her heartbeat increased a little hearing the word "Wife" from John apart of her always wanted to belong to John Cena because she knew he would never ever hurt her, he had a heart of gold and she would adore, and love him forever and she knew from the bottom of her heart that he would respect her.

"Aww that is so sweet, thank you" Torrie spoke as she smiled sweetly.

She then heard a beep from John's cellphone, it had destoryed the brief moment between them. Torrie's curious grin went across her face before she watched him hold his hand up much to say "Excuse me a second" politely.

He opened his phone and of course it was his "Lovely" fiancee Liz manner of speaking, lighting up on his screen. He opened the message and read "Again, I swear you're actually marrying that damn business than me, you never make time for me John....that's fine go and do what's important to you...see you wherever you decide to actually want to spend time with me.. Liz.

Torrie watched John's grin fade slowly. It surely brought down the mood since he didn't look that very happy at all. "John, are you sure you're not doing anything important, I mean you can say no" Torrie let out a soft breath doing her best to not to show the disappointment in her voice.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:56 am

He stared at His Cell phone in disbelief. Usually Liz never would do that. Write back and show how she felt about it. But this was weird. John loved Liz and was happy to marry her but when he saw that message, he really didn't care. He didn't care that he was ditching her to go be with Torrie. He never felt any form of guilt. Was this suppose to happen? Was this right to happen?

"I'll make it up to you. I'm really sorry..." He quickly jotted down a few words and sent it to Liz.

John just didn't know the answer. His frown slowly turned in to a smile as he heard Torrie's voice. She was always there to make the day better and looking up at her, she felt all his differences go away. He even forgot Liz for a second, by looking at her.

"No, It's fine," John shrugged, "It's nothing to worry about. It's just Liz. She's a little mad but Whatever. She'll get past it. Now are you ready to go grab a cup of coffee? There's this nice comfortable coffee shop down the street from here. Is that okay, Ms. Wilson?"
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:57 am

Torrie looked at John, for a moment before a sweet grin formed across her face.

"Sure, okay I'm up for that lead the way" Torrie smiled, she didn't really want to listen to what John had said about his fiancee because she didn't want to feel her heart sink even though it did for a moment but she did her best to smile once again.

John's phone beep again, and it read "Sure whatever, okay twelve of never right?" it texted back, it made John's mood dropped a little but in Torrie's company it picked right up.

"Are you sure she's alright with it?" Torrie asked. It wasn't like she really cared about Liz. She had met her a few times since she had been friends with John for years so she and Liz had encountered once or twice. Torrie even slapped Liz across the face once over some rumour that went around the locker rooms that Torrie and John was having an affair.

She cared about John, because whether Torrie liked it or not. John's engaged, and he belonged to another so she had to ask to make sure even though she would love if John was indeed free and single.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum