wwe future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again) - Page 4 Empty Re: When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

Post  John Cena Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:45 am

"Tor."

"Yeah John?"

John just couldn't help but notice how she was pale. It was as if she was extremely sick or something of that kind and John was certainly getting worried, "You don't looked right. Your all Pale looking and you just look sick. Something wrong?"

"Not at all. Everything is fine."

"You sure?"

"100% John," Lied the Boise belle.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again) - Page 4 Empty Re: When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

Post  Torrie Wilson Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:22 pm

John continued to stare at Torrie, while Hunter and Shawn turned to her.

"I think we should get her to the hospital" Shawn spoke quite worried.

Torrie shook her head not taking it seriously "I'm fine, let's just go and...get some food" Torrie muttered feeling very nauseous and dizzy.

"Torrie, you look really pale" Hunter commented concerned.

"I'm fine" Torrie dismissed.

John watched her closely, he stepped forward just in time when Torrie collapsed so she would land in his arms. Her head went limb over his shoulder, as he fell down to one knee as unconscious Torrie Wilson laid there in his arms.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:09 am

"Oh My God," John Gasped as he found the blonde beauty in his arms, passed out. He didn't know what the hell was going on. She said she was fun but this obvious doesn't look fine. He took a hold of her cheek, raking it. He could still hear her breathing and knew she wasn't gone, "Torrie, Come on baby you've gotta wake up. Can't leave me like this."

"Maybe we should take her to the hosiptal?" HBK offered, "I'll call for one."

"I think you should."

"I think all she need is her hotel room. I think with everything that has happened tonight, she's just really tired. I think i'll take her back."

"You sure about that?" Asked the King of Kings.

"Yeah, Ill take good care of her. Afterall, she did the same for me so i might as well return the favor."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:34 am

"Are you sure? I mean...I think she should go to the hospital to be on the same side" Shawn spoke as he looked at unconscious Torrie.

"No...hospitals..." Torrie muttered softly while her head slightly tilted to John.

"Just to be on the safe side" Hunter encouraged to John.

All that mattered to John, was Torrie.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:21 am

"I am going to go take her back to my hotel room and she should be fine," John spoke, "I'll see you guys later," Johns last words as he walked way into the hotel. He carried her into the nearby elevator waiting for it to reach her floor. John just stared at the boise belle in his arms. She looked so beautiful even when she wasn't feeling right. As they reached the floor, John found his hotel room and quickly entered it. He ran and placed her on the nearby bed, making sure she was alright.

She laid flat on her back as if she was sleeping beauty. John laid next to her, stroking her hair gently as he smiled. This is where his heart was. His heart was in the hands of Torrie and he didn't want anyone else to have it.You

"Your such a beautiful girl from the inside to the outside. I swear, I don't even know what i was doing with Liz. It was clear that you were the one for me and always will be. I just thought maybe it wasn't suppose to happen but now i think it is suppose to happen. Us is suppose to happen. There's no one here i love more than you," John had truly poured his heart out. He closed her eyes for a moment and opened them to find Torrie's eyes wide open, "Torrie?"

"You Love me?" Was all she said.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Torrie stared at John for a moment, after she heard his confession. She gently sat up a little still feeling unwell but she didn't really care right now.

"Do you really?" Torrie softly asked. John just turned his head away while Torrie stared at him.

"John, are you in love with me?" Torrie asked since he still hadn't told her.

He still remained silent.

"You just told me when I was asleep, is it easier for you to talk to me when I'm asleep?" Torrie asked, she was very eager to know if he did love her after all this time. Her heart was pounding at the moment as she watched the colour of the ocean reflect in his eyes.

Even if she was unwell, last day on this earth somehow if he told her that he loves her then she would die happy.

"John? please answer me?" Torrie asked taking in a soft breath.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:27 am

"Uh," John didn't know exactly what to say. He didn't think this was going to happen. He had never expected this is happen, never in a million years, "Uh, Torrie I-"

"Spit it out! Do you love me?"

"Torrie, it's uh-"

Torrie suddenly collapsed back on the bed as John stared at her, worried. Maybe it was time he really take her to the hosiptal, "Torrie! Torrie, are you there? Answer me."

No response.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Torrie just laid there, motionless. Her chest softly rose still breathing. John leaned forward, gently touching her cheek but she remained unconscious.

"Torrie, wake up...please wake up" John pleaded as his ocean eyes rose with nothing but worry.

Torrie just laid there, he lowered his head down before he grabbed her hand only to notice her hand a different colour. "Tor..." he muttered, as his heart beat twice as fast John didn't know what to do.

He then heard a knock on the door. Chloe came over and stayed near Torrie's motionless frame.

"I'm sure she's fine Shawn" Hunter spoke.

"Well I just want to make sure" Shawn knocked again on the door.

John kept looking at Torrie, then at the door.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Shawn spoke to Hunter.

"No that's just you" Hunter spoke.

"Torrie, sorry to disturb you...but..Paul is worried about you" Shawn spoke near the door, causing the Game to turn his head.

John opened the door, with a worried look across his face, "She needs help!"

"So I told you," Shawn said as he stepped in.

Hunter just mocked him before he walked in, "Call for an ambulance" Shawn insisted.

John looked at Torrie, he knew that time is a serious issue. "No, she can't wait," John spoke, he bent down to the Boise Belle picking her up in his arms. He held her close like she was his bride.

"What are you going to do?" Shawn asked.

"Take her myself," John said.

"Yeah good luck with all the media with that" Hunter spoke since John was a well known superstar, if anyone saw him carrying Torrie Wilson it would send chat rooms, and forum in a buzz of gossip.

"I don't care" John spoke as he went out of the door.

"Wait! wait! John my car is out back, no one will see you" The Game offered while Torrie just laid unconscious in John's arms.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum