wwe future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again) - Page 2 Empty Re: When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:57 am

John just shrugged his shoulders. He didn't want to hear any of the crap coming from Liz. It's worse than the crap that comes out of her ass.

"Torrie, It's totally okay," John tried to keep Torrie calm and relaxed, "She won't find it because i know about the little thing you guys had a few years back but there's nothing to worried about."

John let out a faint smile, "Let's not let this ruin our little reunion going on here."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again) - Page 2 Empty Re: When We Meet Again (Torrie sees John Cena again)

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:58 am

Torrie stared at John, she could tell from his faint smile that he had a lot on his mind. She knew that maybe even though it felt right now, but at the same time it did feel wrong.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure...a reunion? how come I haven't had a hug from you then?" Torrie teased with a sweet smile.

She knew exactly how to make John feel better. He had a smile that could light up the town and she knew him better than Liz ever did which did feel strange to her because why wasn't she the one he was engaged too.

John opened up his arms, as he grinned while Torrie grinned stepping closer to him. She felt his blonde hair lean on his white shirt as she enjoyed being close to John once again. It felt so right, with every breath she continued to smile until she heard John yelp softly when she squeezed for a moment.

"Are you okay?" Torrie asked.

John nodded "Yeah, it's just..." he lifted up his shirt gently showing the bruising, swelling on his stomach from the brutal he had a week ago with his arch nemisis onscreen, An "I quit Match".

Torrie's eyes widened, while her hand went across her mouth "Oh gosh, that looks so painful" Torrie spoke as she looked at John. She caught the I quit Match, she hadn't seen something as brutal as that in years. She was so happy that John won but he surely paid the price, even though it was scripted it must have killed when it happened.

She hated to see John in any kind of pain.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 am

Feeling Torrie's body was great. Having her in his arms was great, but it was a little painful.

His match was really brutal. He didn't know how he could even manage to stand up since it was pretty hard for him with all the bruises and sores, "It's not as bad as it looks," He said trying to hide his pain and stay strong, "It's.." John let out a yelp as he moved.

He looked at Torrie, as she grew even more and more worried for the new wwe champion.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 am

Torrie stared at John for a moment, with nothing but worry in her green eyes. She knew that John was a type of man, that relys on his pride so she knew he would try and cover up the pain even though it looked like it could knock the Champ off his feet.

"Not as bad as it looks?"

John just nodded his head not able to say anything.

"You know you can fool anyone but you can't fool me John," Torrie spoke, her eyes gazed around before she grabbed John by his wrist, and gently brought him a little closer.

"My room is on the ground floor, because I'm sorry that looks like it's killing you slowly. I'll try and ease the pain and then we'll go for that coffee okay?" Torrie spoke. She wasn't going to take no for an answer, and John knew that so he just nodded his head and let Torrie help him.

Torrie opened her hotel room door, she gently helped John in and guided him to the sofa.

"Let me guess, you've had this since Sunday?" Torrie asked while John just leaned back on the sofa in pain.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:00 am

Sitting down on the comfortable couch, John looked around the neatly decorated hotel room. He could still feel the pain on his ribs and chest but it was getting better since Torrie was here. It was like she was the perfect remedy to get rid of this constant pain.

"How did you know?" John asked with sarcasm, "Did i ever mention to you how smart and gifted you are? Did it talk a whole police squad to figure it out or did you do it all on your own?" Joked Cena, as he smirked at Torrie.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:00 am

Torrie stared at John with a faint grin since she was worried about him but the smirk on his face, let a small grin from the beauty.

"Well I know when you're lying, or trying to cover up" Torrie spoke as she sat down next to John.

Torrie touched the bottom of his white shirt, lifting it up gently to expect the damage. She gulped as she cringed, before her eyes met John's clear blue eyes. "How the hell have you even been able to stand, walk around?" Torrie asked with amazement.

"With..quite diffculty.." John took in a soft breath before he yelped in pain feeling his ribs tighten.

Torrie stared at John for a moment, seeing the pain rise in his eyes she knew what she had to do. It didn't look like he had done anything let the wounds heal so it looked like the poor man had been struggling since Sunday. She thought that his fiancee Liz would have at least done something to help.

"Alright, I know what you need" Torrie spoke, she stood up and went into the kitchen. John then witnessed Torrie come back over to him with a bowl of warm water, and a cloth.

"Okay soldier, shirt off" Torrie spoke as she twinkled her fingertips in the bowl, soaking in the water so she can tend to the painful wounds on the side of his stomach being the angel undercover she always has been to John Cena.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:01 am

John raised his eyebrow, "Are you going to be my nurse or something?" John raised his shirt softly, tossing the shirt onto the bed in front of him. It was like a dream come true. Torrie wilson being a nurse to him, "So, Just be gentle Nurse Torrie. I don't want this to get any worse than it already is."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:06 am

Just like that, say a firework going off. Torrie found herself attracted the moment she saw John's appealing chest, the thud of her heartbeat increased when she watched his abs appear everytime he took a soft breath in.

"Okay...umm this is gonna sting..." Torrie muttered before she lowered her head down, gently leaning the cloth on John's stomach. She watched as the droplets of water sank on John's skin.

Torrie listened to John, before she sweetly giggled hanging unto his words. She continued to dap the cloth gently on the cuts while she felt his body rise softly every time he breathed.

The Boise Beauty loved as she tended to his wounds, because she always liked to help John. She wanted to hold him tightly right now but a little voice in her head, kept bringing the former diva back to reality that John Cena is engaged to be married so she couldn't do anything but stay on the friendship line.

"Nurse Miss Wilson, at your service" Torrie giggled back as she did her own salute, peace sign whole into one before she lowered her head down laughing cutely.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:07 am

John laughed at Torrie's little salute. Torrie was quite the comedian, "Torrie, you really crack me up."

As Torrie continued to help john, John really began to realize how much he missed having Torrie around since she left last year. It also made him want to ask Torrie something big, "Hey Tor, I really want to ask you something if you don't mind."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:08 am

Torrie looked at John as she continued to smooth the cloth over his cuts. he did yelp softly in pain feeling the sting from the warm water.

"Yeah sure, and you're not the only one that can do salutes Cena" Torrie teased tapping the wet cloth on his stomach ever so gently making John handsomely chuckle.

She then perked up her head as she looked at John "So what did you want to ask me?" Torrie asked as she squeezed the cloth into the bowl before she stopped tending to him for a moment.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:10 am

John thought more about the question he was going to ask. It was on his mind so it's best just to let it out.

"well, I don't know how else to put it but it's something i've been wanting to ask you for a white now," John let took a deep breath, "Why don't you come back to the WWE? I mean i know you can't wrestle but why don't you come as a manager or something. I really miss seeing your bright smile everyday," John let out a chuckle as he saw a small smile come on the face of the Fashion designer.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:11 am

Torrie stared at John before she squeezed the cloth in the bowl before she gently continued to run the cloth down his stomach before it slid up the small cut just above his chest.

"WWE? John we've been through this in April" Torrie softly sighed put kept the small smile across her face.

"We did? I can't remember" John acted clueless.

Torrie put her hands on her hips, as she eyed him "John Cena, you know we did tipsy or not" he gave her a innocent look across his handsome facial features.

"Don't use that look on me Cena I know you" Torrie giggled before she leaned back rinsing the cloth again.

"Well. come on do you miss it?"

"Yes, I do...and I miss everyone..including you" Torrie spoke as she kept the smile across her face.

John gave a "So..." hopeful look across his face, his deep eyes aimed at her like a spotlight.

Torrie shook her head "I loved it, I miss it a lot but..." Torrie started while his grin started to fade at the "But" word.

"It's just not what I want to do anymore, it's not in my future...I'm done with wwe" Torrie said before she softly tended to the cuts before she heard his soft yelp come from his lips after it stung.

"I did tell you it would sting" Torrie softly smiled as she looked at John. It did bless her that he told her she was missed, and of course there was no doubt in her head that she dearly missed John but she honestly didn't ever see herself step in a ring anymore.
Torrie stared at John before she squeezed the cloth in the bowl before she gently continued to run the cloth down his stomach before it slid up the small cut just above his chest.

"WWE? John we've been through this in April" Torrie softly sighed put kept the small smile across her face.

"We did? I can't remember" John acted clueless.

Torrie put her hands on her hips, as she eyed him "John Cena, you know we did tipsy or not" he gave her a innocent look across his handsome facial features.

"Don't use that look on me Cena I know you" Torrie giggled before she leaned back rinsing the cloth again.

"Well. come on do you miss it?"

"Yes, I do...and I miss everyone..including you" Torrie spoke as she kept the smile across her face.

John gave a "So..." hopeful look across his face, his deep eyes aimed at her like a spotlight.

Torrie shook her head "I loved it, I miss it a lot but..." Torrie started while his grin started to fade at the "But" word.

"It's just not what I want to do anymore, it's not in my future...I'm done with wwe" Torrie said before she softly tended to the cuts before she heard his soft yelp come from his lips after it stung.

"I did tell you it would sting" Torrie softly smiled as she looked at John. It did bless her that he told her she was missed, and of course there was no doubt in her head that she dearly missed John but she honestly didn't ever see herself step in a ring anymore.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:12 am

John listened to Torrie's sweet words. He knew what she wanted and it just killed him. Maybe she could consider coming back soon with a little help from him? John shouldn't go there and that's none of his business but what he needed was some hope. Hope that there was a chance she'd come back.

"But is there any chance that you might come back? Like for a little bit?" John signified with his fingers how small, making Torrie smile a little bit. Boy, how he liked to see that smile.
John remembered that battle royal. It should even really be considered a match, just a huge mess, "I know that battle royal sure was a mess. It was a shame you were a part of it. They didn't even like announce you and you came out to the music of some 90's rocker," John complained until a smile came across his face, "But probably the best part of Wresltemania weekend was seeing me right?"

Torrie giggled, "It was probably the HIGHLIGHT Of the trip," Torrie remarked.

"I knew it would be and if you return, I'll definitely consider making you my manager. Consider isn't the word. I think i would just give it to you on the spot, no questions asked," John said, "So, Now will you come back to WWE?
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:13 am

Torrie stared at John before she turned her gaze away from John. She did miss being in the wwe, because most of her friends are still in the wwe but she honestly didn't think that she wanted to open the door again because it felt so hard to shut it once before.

"I don't know I don't fancy being rko'd by Randy Orton" Torrie spoke.

"Like I would let that happen" John said.

"That's so sweet...Wrestlemania was amazing! seeing you? again and then you winning the World Championship but that diva battle royale just..proved...that I don't want to go back" Torrie spoke.

"Well people still talk about you, I get often asked about you...and the fans obviously really miss you...so why not give it a try" he gently pushed.

Torrie stared at John, "I don't know, I miss the wwe but I really want to just put it behind me, but it doesn't stop me from missing you" Torrie spoke from her heart.

John slowly nodded his head, he couldn't force Torrie to return back to the wwe if she didn't want to back on the road again. "All the orginals have left, Trish, Lita, Vicky, all my friends are gone... Lilian..going next week...I don't get on with Mickie James and John...Tiffany has my music for goodness sake" Torrie stressed at John, she didn't mean to snap at Cena but how the wwe had treated her it just made her upset, because she had given everything, her heart, mind, body, and soul and she didn't get anything in return.

"They have recylcled my image, and my music what is really the point of returning there!" Torrie spoke with her raised voice while John just sat there staring at the tearful Boise Belle.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:14 am

John couldn't blame Torrie for feeling this way. After all Torrie had done for the WWE, they couldn't give her a proper goodbye nor a shot at a championship she most definitely deserved. The Divas Championship was meant for her last year, Not Michelle McCool. She wanted to win the Women's championship, but that didn't happen.

"I can't blame you. I know you wanted the Women's championship and i know the Divas championship was meant for you but it's not to late," John said, "You could be the first diva from the Golden age of divas to win the divas championship."

John referred to the Golden age of Divas, which including Torrie, Lita, Trish, Victoria, Stacy, Molly and so many more.

"And i know they recycled your image and music, but that shouldn't stop you if you wanted to come back," John encouraged, "Just think about it."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:14 am

Torrie looked at John before she lowered her head.

"I just don't want to it anymore" Torrie muttered.

"Torrie, just think of it.. one of the best Torrie Wilson returns back to RAW, and you know that if you get in trouble....you know who would coming to your aid"

Torrie gently chuckled, before she gently wiped her tears. "I think I know," Torrie slightly perked up her head with a small grin across her face.

"Damn right, even if I get beaten up by Jericho, big show, or whoever I'll still do my best to protect you" John spoke gently.

Torrie looked at John before she burst out crying, forcing John's heart to tighten when he saw the tears falling down from her eyes as she kneeled on the floor in front of him. "I'm sorry I didn't mean....to snap it's just...." John stared at her, before he shifted himself off the sofa and put his arms around Torrie even though the sting in his ribs pierced him.

As soon as she felt his strong arms around her frame, Torrie latched on feeling the silver chain from his dog tags around the back of his neck while he continued to hold her.

"I tried to show it never mattered to me, but John it did.....that they never thought I was good enough I did everything for them, I gave everything I had and they just took everything.......I'm the god damn reason why there is a diva's Championship because I went around the smackdown locker room! for days! I even knocked on Undertaker's locker room! with a petition...you remember don't you?" Torrie asked as she gently hugged him as she continued to cry.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:16 am

John could feel Torrie's against his bare chest. He rested his arm around her neck and pulled her closer to him. He could feel Torrie's pain as there have been so many stories he heard of wrestler's trying but always getting shot down. John knew Torrie needed someone right now and he was going to be there.

"Torrie don't cry. I hate to see you like this," John Muttered, "Where's the Torrie i know? The strong girl who never gives up. That was always your saying. I still remember you telling me that back in 2004 when we were on Smackdown together. You told me to never give up and look where it got me. Becoming United States Champion and I'm going to return the favor now."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:16 am

Torrie stared at John, into his clear blue eyes. Through his eyes it seemed so easy. It was true, everything word he had said to her. She did use to feel so strong, and felt like with the fans, friends and family she could do anything but somwhow through the time that strength had slowly faded.

"I don't know......I guess I'm not strong anymore" Torrie lowered her head closing her eyes before she felt John's fingers on the bottom of her chin, forcing them to lock eyes.

"Yes you are, Torrie..you are the strongest woman I know, and so what? you didn't become Women's Champion or Diva's Champion...yet...you see define the word "Yet" He gently joked causing Torrie to smile through her tears.

But at least she was smiling.

"A champion isn't someone that just holds the belt, Torrie Wilson you are a Champion at heart"

Torrie stared at John, that moment staring into his ocean eyes she wanted to kiss him.

"So if you had a chance to pick any diva past, present, to be your tag team partner who would you pick?" Torrie asked gently, a little afraid of the answer he was going to give her.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:17 am

John smiled at Torrie when he asked that question. "Let's see, What about Trish? She's good. W,hat about Maria? I did it before but it was not a lot of fun," John thought a little more, "I'd pick MAE YOUNG!"

Torrie joked, "Are you really sure?"

"Well, she's got an amazing body, may i say and she's down for just about anything," John joked around, liking to play with Torrie's mind a little, "But i think there's one girl that kind of out shines her."

"Oh really? Who is she?" Torrie cocked her eyebrow.

"Well, She's really pretty. She's been in Playboy once or twice and it was probably the best issue i've ever seen and i know my playboy," Torrie slapped his shoulder jokingly, "What was her name? I think if she came back to the WWE Id remember.."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:19 am

Torrie looked at John before she let out a sweet giggle.

"That's sneaky, I haven't said I want to come back yet"

"No, I know.....I'm just trying to think of her name" John tapped his chin, being all cute melting Torrie's heart in an instant.

"Well give me some hints and I may know about her" Torrie gently joked with John coming a little closer into his frame.

"Well...sweet, very, very funny and got a smile that can light up any town"

Torrie giggled sweetly, through everything through Cena's eyes everything seemed so easy that she was going through.

"And?"

John looked "Got more cheers than me through loads of towns" Torrie looked at John before she ran her fingers through her blonde locks.

"This girl, is she called Torrie Wilson?" Torrie asked with a smirk across her beautiful face.

John nodded as he smiled "That's the one" He chimed while Torrie just giggled sweetly.

"I would love to team up with the Champ one last time" Torrie spoke as she smiled at John. "But at the same time I don't like to see you get hurt" Torrie pouted while John just grinned handsomely at Torrie.

She then looked at him "Oh you've moved, you've probably done more damage towards your ribs" Torrie spoke, before John could say anything she continued to tend to the new WWE Champion.

"Thanks times a million Tor,"

Torrie smiled brightly, with no tears in her eyes "Your welcome, I'm surprised that Liz hasn't done this for you....I mean it's been nearly a week since you got basically tortured" Torrie spoke gently.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:20 am

"Liz," He said in an annoyed tone, "She's either to busy getting her nails done or doing her hair. God forbid she tries and helps me out while i do all the providing. She has 'better things' to do" John signaled the sarcasm with some air quotes.

"Don't worry, I got you," Torrie commented, "It's no problem at all."

"How would you like to make weekly visits to perform these tasks for since Liz is doing better things," John asked Torrie, smiling his pearly whites.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:21 am

Torrie ran her fingers through her blonde hair gently, while she stared at John.

"So she doesn't help you,"

"No, Liz doesn't like wwe she basically says I got myself in the mess so I can help myself out of it" John rolled his eyes.

"Well she wasn't like that when you injured your neck back in August last year? was she?" Torrie asked while she put the cloth back in the bowl.

"Yeah she was, for about 2 hours then she had somewhere else to go" John sighed.

"Well, I'm always gonna be here for you Champ" Torrie winked at John making him smile once again.

"That's really good to know" John said

"Well I would like that, maybe I could come on the road with you for a few weeks? so I can see everyone else, the girls, Rey, Rey, Paul, Shawn you know the lot" Torrie asked sweetly. John stared at Torrie for a moment before he felt himself go slightly dizzy, and Torrie's voice was a little distant.

He just nodded not really knowing what she had said.

"All done then that wasn't so hard now was it?" Torrie smiled.

"Huh?" John slid on his top gently before he pulled it down to his jeans but he still felt dizzy, and Torrie's sweet voice felt distant.

"God John you're still stubborn. ooh I have someone who's gonna be excited you're here!" Torrie giggled before she stood up with the bowl, and walked into the kitchen while John continued to feel quite dizzy. He was quite unsteady on his feet, he leaned on the cabinet trying to get his mind back to normal and stop seeing stars.

Torrie came back in with Chloe in her hand "Chloe look who's here" Torrie smiled while her cute puppy with a black bow in her hair barked happily seeing John.

"Told you" Torrie smiled, her smile then faded noticing John.

"Are you okay?" Torrie asked still holding Chloe.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:22 am

John closed his eyes and opened them repeatedly, trying to stand still a little but just couldn't. His vision was as if he was intoxicated. He didn't remember taking any drinks, "Do You mind if we just lay down? On the bed?"

Torrie looked at John, getting a bit nervous, "Sure."

John laid on one side of the bed as Torrie took the other side. John laid flat on his back, with his hands resting behind his head while Torrie lifted herself up, still holding chloe in her hand, "John, Are you okay?"

John nodded, "I'm fine. Just a Bit Tired."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie Wilson Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:23 am

Torrie stared at John for a moment, she lifted her hand and put it on John's forehead while his eyes closed.

"You're quite hot" Torrie spoke moving her hand from his forehead.

"I'm fine....really, just tired I haven't been sleeping right for a few days with everything going on" John spoke.

Torrie softly nodded her head before she watched John slowly get off the bed. "Do you want anything? a glass of water?" Torrie asked quite worried.

John just shook his head, while he took a moment to get back to his feet. "It's just..." Just like that, his vision faded to black. Torrie stared at John, seeing him move forward.

"John!" Torrie ran and managed to catch him in her arms before he fell down to the floor. Because of his frame, being nearly 3 times the size of Torrie. She felt herself start to fall down to the floor because John's weight was on her.

"Oh...god" Torrie muttered, she managed to somehow get him back on the bed. She had no idea how but she did it. John lied there on the bed, unconscious after he had collapsed. Torrie bent down on her knees for a moment taking in a few soft breaths after she managed to make sure he didn't hurt himself. She had no idea how she did it, she was just thankful she did.

Torrie stood there on her own, with her emerald eyes on him. She continued to stare at him with worry lighting up in her eyes. "Oh...god..." Torrie muttered ever so softly.

Torrie placed her hand around her mouth seeing John just lying there. "Oh...John" Torrie muttered, she climbed on the bed and gently stroked his cheek while she watched his chest rise smoothly since he was still breathing.

Torrie got off the bed, and walked away leaving him alone. Torrie went to the door, and noticed Chloe whimpering "Chloe, leave him alone, John will say hello to you when he wakes up" Torrie whispered, but the white as snow puppy didn't move.

"Chloe Wilson..." Torrie groaned before she bent down and picked her up. "I know, I like him too" Torrie whispered to Chloe before she walked out of the bedroom.

Torrie bit her lip gently, since it had been a few minutes since he collapsed and he still hadn't moved anything. "John, wake up...please," Torrie pleaded but he didn't make any movements he just laid there on the bed. His arms were laid near his unconscious body with his right arm spread across his midsection.

Torrie reached out, and touched his shoulder shaking him gently "John wake up, John! come on!" Torrie shook him while the tears started to rise in her eyes while Chloe whined in Torrie's hand. Torrie put Chloe down on the bed while she continued to try and wake up John.

"John, wake up you have to wake up! Chloe's upset" Torrie pleaded before a tear slid down from her eyes since he still didn't wake up. Chloe climbed on John's chest, and in her own way.

John's phone started to buzz, Torrie looked down to floor to see it lighting up. Torrie leaned over John's body to retrieve his phone. Once she grabbed it, she didn't realise John had slightly moved.

"Damn it" Torrie muttered as she leaned over John's body to grab his phone, she didn't see his fingers on his right hand start to move.
Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:24 am

John eyes fluttered opened as he realized he had blacked out. He opened his eyes and saw Torrie over him, they were face to face, just a mere centimeters apart and they're lips were millimeters apart. John stared at Torrie, getting lost in her deep emerald colored eyes. Torrie looked into John's ocean eyes and her heart began to race. She was getting a little hot just taking a look at him.

"Uh, John," Torrie spoke as she grabbed his phone, which continued to vibrate.

"Who's calling?"

Looking at the caller id, Torrie frowned, "Liz."

"Wonderful."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum